Alberta Wild Rose Soy Wax Candle
Sale Sold out
Regular price $13.51 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
Soy Wax Candle made by Re:Plenish Zero Waste (Edmonton)
- 100% natural soy wax, made from soybeans grown in the US (vegan & cruelty-free)
- Scented with natural, IFRA certified, high-quality fragrance (phthalate-free, vegan,& cruelty free)
- Made in small batches and poured by hand to not only ensure quality but care for each candle!
- 100% cotton wicks, free from mushrooming with little carbon buildup, debris or sooting
- Poured into refillable clear glass jars with 100% natural bamboo lids made with upcycled label materials that can be peeled and recycled at end-of-llife.
- Once you’ve finished burning your candle, you can bring the container back to Re:Plenish to be filled again
- Candles poured in reused containers will be sold at a discount in the future!
- Alternatively, you can wash away the remaining wax and keep your container for anything else! Simply clean the candle with warm water and oil free soap
- We suggest using the containers for storing personal items like swabs or cotton rounds, dry good in your pantry, or even pet treats for your furry friends!
- Soy wax has a “burn memory”, so it’s important to let your candle melt fully to the edge on the very FIRST burn, otherwise it most likely will not for any future burns.
- We recommend burning the candle for 4–5 hours to create a successful melt pool.
- Be sure to trim the wick each time your burn the candle. We recommend between ¼” and ½”.
- After extinguishing your candle, re-center the wick to encourage a proper burn next time.
- Never leave a lit candle unattended.
- Keep out of reach from children, pets, and flammable materials. Do not touch the hot wax.
- Burn candle on a heat-proof surface, and away from any drafts.
- When candle has ¼” wax remaining, discontinue use to avoid jars cracking or shattering from heat